Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: I am beautiful inside and out because …
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
I am beautiful inside and out because … » I care about others and don’t discriminate » I always see the good in people » I have a great s...
I am beautiful inside and out because …

» I care about others and don’t discriminate

» I always see the good in people

» I have a great smile which makes others smile

» I have lovely eyes and a big heart

Having reasons listed as to why your mantra is true can help dispel any negative thoughts. If you say your mantra “I am beautiful” and your mind thinks “but I’m not beautiful,” all you need do is read the reasons why it’s a fact that you truly are a beautiful person, and your negative thoughts will run out of fuel.

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top