Fraser Trevor Fraser Trevor Author
Title: Introduction to the Programs Intuitive Voice
Author: Fraser Trevor
Rating 5 of 5 Des:
"I stand at the bottom of the pond as the fulcrum of limitless space, within and without, a gateway to both, an icon that joins the ...
"I stand at the bottom of the pond as the fulcrum of limitless space, within and without, a gateway to both, an icon that joins the two. But who am I, so small and insignificant yet at the heart of existence? As I ponder this question, infinite space reveals itself once more. For as hard as I look, I cannot find myself. I can only find thoughts, memories, fears, beliefs and concepts that constantly arise and cease. But whoever I am does not arise or cease. I am who I have always been. Different thoughts and a new body, but I am who I am. And as my mind stills consciousness expands without limit. There is a deep sense that, indeed, it has no limit. It too is infinite, a vibrantly alive space. As I stand at the bottom of the pond, I am the still centre of awesome space, but so is every other human being. And, in its own way, so is every animal, plant, virus, bacteria and living cell. And in some far distant galaxy, on another insignificant lump of rock, at the bottom of another pond, stands another still centre of space staring upwards and inwards, filled and humbled by the mystery of existence."

Advertisement

Post a Comment

 
Top